Over 20 360-degree architecture projects from The Netherlands and Asia available to watch, high-res and VR enabled!
Use the menu or scroll down for a project list.
Enjoy and share architecture, with the dimension of 360 degree space! Instead of looking at just a picture, you can get the feeling of being present on the spot, especially when using a VR set. No renders, but real building 360 degree projects to study, compare, prepare a visit, or just enjoy. Enhance visibility and inclusiveness.
Watch on any phone, tablet, touch screen or computer browser. All 360 degree projects are also VR enabled, to experience immersive with a VR set like Oculus. No app needed, just open in the browser. Look around and zoom in to details!
This site and the projects are works in progress. Get in touch for more information, ideas for cooperation and projects, or to have your own 360 degree project!
- Bolwoningen Den Bosch
- Thomaskerk (Brutalism)
- Love2 House (Tiny House), Tokyo
- Japan Folk House Museum, Tokyo
- Depot Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Valley (MVRDV)
- Huis Sonneveld
- Van Nelle Factory
- Dominicanen Bookstore, Maastricht
- Town Hall Hilversum
- Beurs van Berlage
- Openluchtschool (Open Air School)
- Sanatorium Zonnestraal
- Radio Kootwijk
- Kubus Woningen (Cube Houses)
- Markthal (Market Hall)
- Het Schip – Amsterdamse School
- Sterre der Zee Basilica, Maastricht
- Jeruzalem Kerk (Jerusalem Church)
- 1933 Slaughterhouse, Shanghai
- Dominicus Church
- Tadao Ando – Shanghai Poly Grand Theatre
- Oude Kerk (Old Church, Amsterdam)
- Shanghai West Bund – Art and Culture
- Automuseum Schagen
- OMA – LuJiaZui Exhibition Centre (Shanghai)
- Porsche Experience Centre (Shanghai)
- Japanese Garden Clingendael (The Hague)
- Shanghai Scenes
- MUSEu&m (Shanghai)
1930's alternative style amsterdam amsterdam school art art deco audio clips bolwoning brinkman broadcasting station brutalist bund car china chipperfield church concrete culture dominicanen dominicus duiker gispen heritage hilversum housing interior japan kubuswoning maastricht mall museum mvrdv nieuwe bouwen pierre cuypers race track rotterdam shanghai shanghai skyline slaughterhouse social housing testing theatre tokyo Van der Vlugt walking area